🌍 About Whatwapp
We are here to make a difference in the mobile gaming industry
- We began with passion; with the sole purpose of entertaining people.
- It was a dark and stormy night… Zuckerberg was counting his 54,320,000th registered user, Jobs had just launched the first iPad and Google was starting a secret project to make the world a better place.
- Meanwhile, two students were taking their first steps into the world of mobile app development.
- It was the year 2013, and between classrooms, apartments and garages, exams and sleepless nights, a budding collaboration between Alessandro and Martina was born; one which grew to become Whatwapp, today’s leader in mobile video games for iOS and Android.
People are at the center of what we do. People first, then everything else.
- At the center of our reality there is a strong company culture with a lot of focus on people.
- Our goal is to create a workplace based on trust, where people can unleash their potential in complete autonomy.
Life is short
- Life is too short to work on something you’re not passionate about.
- Coming to work happy should be your and our priority.
Speak out loud
- We believe that the best things happen when everyone feels free to express themselves.
- Whether you want to bring up feedback, ideas, problems or obstacles, we will listen and support you.
Figure it out
- Recognizing problems is only half the battle…
- Highlighting them and working to find the best possible solutions has changed the world. And Whatwapp, too.
Bring the candies
- Glucose is essential fuel for our bodies and brains. It’s produced by sugar which is contained within, among other things, candies. Just saying.
We are guided by two fundamental principles: entertaining people and a love of video games.
- We have learned that clear, simple and honest communication is the best way to quickly achieve any goal, as long as everyone is on the same page.
- Our team is made of people who work autonomously, who embrace change and who are unafraid of the unknown.
- We are guided by a single collective aim: to create something great, innovative and fun… and to do it fast!
- We start with the simple assumption that stupid questions do not exist, that ideas guiding our creative processes can always be improved and that data will give us the answers we are looking for.
- And then we start all over again.
"Our culture focuses on people. We truly believe that bringing the best people working together is the key for success."
Martina Gianfreda Co-CEO
How Employees Effect Whatwapp Culture?
Our offices are in Milan!!! Find out what it’s like to work in the heart of a beautiful city, surrounded by great food, nightlife, technology and a view of the world, right from your window.