- Wargaming is looking to bring on a 2D Concept Artist to work on our exciting brand-new mobile game.
- We're working on a new third-person multiplayer shooter built using Unreal Engine.
- Demonstrate strong ability to create artwork both for characters and environments, including organic, mechanical, landscape and architecture
- Ability to create artwork in different art styles, including realistic, fantasy, and comic book
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take an asset to a final illustrated state
- In-depth knowledge of visual principles including human proportion and anatomy, form, shape, composition, design and how they relate to game development specifically
- Superior eye for lighting, value, color and details and the ability to use them in creating new artwork
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work within a team with an eye to improving the player experience
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- A passion for games
- Knowledge of English is required
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability in comic book art. Storyboards, graphic novels, and images depicting dynamic action moments
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts including but not limited to painting, sculpture, figure drawing, illustration
- Passion for creating charming and lighthearted imagery
- Previous game production experience
- Interests in other areas of art for games (animation, FX, UI, etc.)
- Knowledge of Russian is beneficial
- Help design new characters, environments and story elements in 2D using photoshop.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter
If you do not have a Gmail account, you will not be able to complete this application form. If you do not have a Gmail account, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Game Developer” in the subject line.