- We are seeking a dynamic and proactive individual who’s willing to dig deep and understand the core DNA of modern game design and why they succeed in the global market.
- This role will be a Data Analyst joining the product (game) team.
- You will help to design, develop, and optimize our F2P games to improve user experience and revenue and drive data-informed decision making across Vivid Games.
- You will partner closely with individuals across many departments in the organization, particularly game designers and product management leaders.
- Previous experience in a data analyst role (experience in data analysis for mobile game will be a plus),
- bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics or other related field,
- Good SQL skills,
- Experience with data vizualization software,
- Knowledge of Big Query (nice to have),
- Ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2),
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to interprete business data,
- Passion for gaming.
- Collecting and deep-dive analyzing user data from large databases related to monetization, in-game economy, users behavior, sales etc.,
- Communicating insights and proposing solutions, recommendation that help guide game development, game marketing, and key business decisions,
- Presenting analysis conclusions to business stakeholders and development team in a clear and understandable way,
- Designing A/B test and preparing analysis for product development,
- Working closly with development teams and marketing to provide insights into game quality, difficulty and fun,
- Creating periodic presentations describing brands’ condition.
How to Apply
- Personal Information