- Our Agoura Hills studio is seeking an experienced 3D Artist (props) to join our team.
- This position will work closely with other artists, animators, designers, and engineers to model visually striking elements for the WWE 2K franchise.
- As a 3D Artist, you will model, texture, rig, skin, create collision, and setup destruction.
- We’re constantly challenging ourselves to push boundaries and looking for someone who is equally motivated and passionate about making high quality games!
- 4+ years of experience with console games as an Environment Artist or similar role
- Proficient in the creation of high quality assets using Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience creating physically based materials
- Strong technical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and work efficiently within a game pipeline
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain high quality assets with consistency without continuous supervision
- Familiarity with asset tracking tools like Perforce, JIRA, and Shotgun
- Experience with creating collision for physics assets
- Experience rigging and skinning assets in Maya
- Experience reviewing and providing feedback to outsourcers
- Passion for video game development
- Work with the Lead Prop Artist, Art Director, and Environment Team to create high quality game assets, that are consistent with the game’s visual target
- Work with Animators, Designers, and Engineers to insure that props and weapons follow specifications and functionality requirements
- Pilot new methods using photogrammetry and other advanced techniques to produce the best looking assets possible
- Create spec sheets and style guides for outsource that clearly state the vision for assets; review deliverables, providing concise feedback if needed, and implementing the final product
- Rig objects for physical simulation
- Ensure that assets are optimized for target platforms while retaining artistic integrity
- Provide estimates, manage time, and hit deadlines to stay on track with set schedules and tasks
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile