🌍 About TT Games
WELCOME TO TT GAMES STUDIOS
- TT Games was established in 2005 with the merger of games publisher Giant Interactive and the developer Traveller’s Tales.
- We are proud to continue on our mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
- As part of Warner Bros, we have exciting plans for future titles based on the world’s biggest entertainment properties.
- In 2005 tiny LEGO® lightsabers collided with the release of LEGO® Star Wars™: The Videogame where millions of players across PlayStation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, PC and GameBoy Advance explored a galaxy far, far away…
- Since then, TT Games has developed numerous hit LEGO® videogame franchises with cherished brands including Batman, Harry Potter, Marvel Super Heroes and Indiana Jones, as well as popular titles such as LEGO® Marvel’s Avengers, LEGO® Lord of the Rings, LEGO® Jurassic World, LEGO® Dimensions™, LEGO® Worlds and many, many more.
- Across all of our studios the TT Games teams are dedicated to crafting the highest quality entertainment for kids and adults alike.
- It’s helped us craft a catalogue of games that have entertained millions of players across the globe and will continue to play a pivotal role in our very exciting future…
- We pride ourselves on crafting quality titles that can be enjoyed for years, and our awards shelf backs us up!
- We’ve picked up numerous gongs over the years, both as one of the most exciting independent developers before joining forces with Warner Bros, as well as more recently.
- Of note are our BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) awards – they’ve given us the nod five times, including for LEGO® Dimensions and the seminal LEGO® Star Wars™ II.