- We are looking for an experienced PHP Software Engineer for our Solutions team!
- This team provides the backend applications for our games and business departments like Marketing, Payment or Customer Service.
- We develop applications mostly in PHP together with our customers following mainly a micro service approach and using agile development methods (i.e. Scrum and Kanban).
- You have good understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- You have very good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and of MVC frameworks.
- You have very good knowledge of PHP (v5+), MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and you are experienced working with PHP frameworks such as Symfony (3+) and ZF (1+).
- You are experienced in designing internal APIs (RESTful), working with JSON and XML and using external APIs.
- You already worked in container environments (e.g. Docker) and have knowledge in using Kubernetes.
- You are used to work with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, Stash or others like Jenkins.
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus.
- You analyze and implement requests using the Micro-Service approach.
- You continuous reflect on existing solutions and self-responsible optimization of processes and implementations.
- You perform root cause analysis for production errors and resolve technical issues.
- You take responsibility for the highly available and scalable operation of micro services in the cloud.
- You develop scripts to automate recurring tasks.
- You help our games to integrate our applications.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter