- Toca Life World has grown beyond our wildest imagination and we’ve not really been able to keep up.
- It’s time to catch up, and that’s where you come in.
- You’ll be an influential part in shipping several future proofing- and technical foundation projects in our Toca Life World Core team.
- You’re a C# developer with extensive experience working within the Unity ecosystem.
- You know what great architecture looks like and have experience working with, and maintaining, live products.
- You enjoy working with tech from the macro perspective, being able to see how it all comes together.
- You believe in the power of play.
- You’ll be an important member of our Core Team, updating the legacy code base in order to make it into something that could scale and accommodate the implementation of new features and functionality in the coming years. We’re not going anywhere.
- The challenging part is that Toca Life World is a live product used by millions of kids every day, all day.
- Rolling out tech projects under these circumstances is kind of like changing a tire on a moving car.
- It requires a high level of coordination, structure and team work.
- But legacy code is not all there is, you’ll also be implementing new systems.
- New stuff with an old app. By “new stuff” we mean new systems enabling further growth, giving us the ability to scale up even more. Exciting, huh?
How to Apply
- Personal Information