- We are seeking an inspiring, highly motivated Culture Manager.
- You will help define and message our studio culture, while driving and growing our talent management program.
- In this role, you will partner with our recruiting, human resources and development teams to ensure that we have a seamless transition from hire to on-boarding.
- You are an individual who is excited to create a best-in-class experience for everyone joining our studio.
- Experience in Talent, Vendor and Contract Management, Project Management, or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in Budgeting, Vendor Management and Finance Management.
- Experience in strong written communications, from project proposals to internal team messages.
- Exposure to the Gaming and/or equivalent technology industry is required.
- Solid organizational and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite, Confluence.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to continuously learn and develop.
- Takes a collaborative approach when working with teams and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills with high level of detail-orientation.
- Professional, proactive, flexible, reliable, and responsive.
- Excellent ethics and confidentiality skills to handle sensitive information.
- Develop, drive and support Culture and Engagement initiatives and efforts across studio team.
- Ensure that our studio’s culture remains strong by partnering with various groups in the studio.
- Support the Employee Experience by nurturing a culture of diversity and inclusion, identify and implement learning and career progression opportunities, and keep a view on how to continuously improve our employee experience.
- Studio point-of-contact for all partners involved with contractor and full-time hiring.
- Manage full-cycle resourcing of contract talent: on-boarding, tracking, extensions and conversions of contract resources to full-time employment as required.
- Analyze and improve the current resourcing function, resource workflow and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ensure there is project documentation, creation and application of process and best practices for resourcing, onboarding, and training for new hires.
- Work with directors and leads to open approved staffing needs for projects at different phases of production.
- Provide hiring updates to Production, studio leadership and discipline partners.
- Collaborate regularly with our Talent Acquisition, and Contractor Services teams for both contract and full-time resourcing needs.
- Build and manage strong relationships with vendors, recruiting resources and key recruiting networks/associations to help foster an environment of partnership and trust.
- Participate in studio communications that promote positive Employee Experience and studio culture.
- Ensure that our studio values for Diversity and Inclusion are a core part of all our hiring practices.
- Conduct On-boarding and Orientation activities as required.
- Studio expert on all recruiting tools for both contractors and full-time positions.
How to Apply
Apply via Microsoft Careers