🌍 About the multiplayer guys
- The Multiplayer Guys was founded by industry veterans Rik Alexander, Steve Bennett and Rocco Loscalzo.
- Our development team is 100 strong and growing and are all multiplayer nuts averaging over 10 years of experience developing predominantly multiplayer aspects for games across console, PC & mobile platforms.
- We have continued to grow since our acquisition by the multiplayer games technology company Improbable in 2019.
- We are very proud to be part of Improbable, and benefit enormously from being part of a larger, multi-faceted technology-driven company.
- While we will always use and recommend the best technologies for our client’s specific requirements, we can now offer a joined up response, involving a full range of networking technology and multiplayer game operation services.
- The Multiplayer Guys are a collection of experts backed by the world’s most exciting and secure multiplayer technology company.
- Get in touch if you want to know more about us, our experience and availability.
- We are like you, game developers. We’re nuts about games, we’re gamers and we fundamentally believe in Multiplayer Games.
- They bind us together with shared experiences that cannot be found anywhere else.
- They power cooperation and competition, driving emergent, player-driven moments which hook into our social instincts and desires.
- They are truly meaningful and essential now and in the future.
- We specialise in developing Multiplayer Games and exist to supply this expertise to our partners.
CORE MULTIPLAYER DISCIPLINES
- Software Engineering, Art, Design and QA.
- We are platform-agnostic. We are currently developing on UE4, Unity, plus a variety of proprietary engines, and we work with all consoles, mobile and streaming platforms including current and next-gen.
- We’re already working with some of the world’s biggest AAA multiplayer brands.
- This breadth and depth of experience means that we are incredibly well-equipped to help develop all styles of multiplayer games.