- We have an extraordinary opportunity for an Environment Artist to join our experienced team at The Chinese Room in Brighton.
- You will be a core pillar of the art team and help determine the final look and feel of our stunning environments.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong drive to achieve the agreed vision, and is well versed in working as part of team of experienced artists.
- Proven track record in at least 1 shipped titles (preferably AAA)
- Excellent 3D art skills
- Excellent compositional skills and all-around artistic expertise and flare
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter / Designer, Photoshop & other technologies utilised in the production of game art
- Expertise in Unreal Engine 4
- High levels of aesthetic attention to detail.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly.
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies
- Able to work with a high level of motivation & self-direction.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and agile
- Have a desire to maintain and keep up excellent file management and clean working files.
- You will be responsible for creating high quality environment art.
- Have a keen eye for environmental storytelling and a strong ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with a design team.
- Should be able to work well with others
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artists & Creative Directors
- Ensure that the artistic style of the game is consistently implemented
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile