- Tequila Works is looking for a highly creative and motivated Senior VFX Artist to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be involved helping achieve the challenge of quality in our current games keeping the art direction sight.
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
- +2 years of experience in video games creating real-time, next generation games and at least 1 shipped game
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding of effect and particle generation in real and non-real-time renderers
- Must be a wizard with Unreal Engine 4 particle System (Cascade / Niagara)
- Proficient in Photoshop and Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max or XSI particle systems
- Proficiency in other offline simulation and rendering technologies a plus
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Full professional proficiency in English, Spanish speaking skills are a plus
- Create VFX shaders with node-based unreal material editor
- Create your own assets, textures, PBR materials, simulations, etc. to create outstanding VFX
- Liaise with art direction to maintain VFX art direction for game
- Work solo or with other Designers, Artists or Animators to populate the world with VFX
- Understand and respect the performance limitations of real time environments
- Work closely with other disciplines of video game development
- Provide/Receive feedback to/from other Artists
How to Apply
To apply please send an email to email@example.com including Senior VFX Artist and your name in the subject. Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us.