- We are in search of a talented and motivated Game Artist to join our team in Los Angeles.
- In this role, you will help us create new assets for our existing games and new concepts for upcoming titles.
- Ideal candidate loves playing and designing games.
- Bachelor degree in Art, Illustration or Animation
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer or game artist
- Develop, animate and produce production art for mobile games from background, characters, UI and marketing material
- Attention to detail - please mention “beauty is in the details” in your application.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Lead the look/feel, development, and conceptual process for the game
- Manage full art cycle from pre-production to post-production
- Collaborate with game designer and programmers to develop solid estimates, pipelines, schedules and production plans
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
In addition, we are seeking individuals with great attention to details – please mention “beauty is in the details” in your cover letter. You write tight code that is well commented and love planning out the code architecture before you even start coding.