- As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting world-class commerce experiences for Take-Two’s portfolio of games.
- We seek versatility, thorough attention to detail, and empathy for our users.
- You should love design and thrive in a highly upbeat and iterative product environment.
- Interaction design principles and tools, such as wireframing, journey mapping, flows, etc.
- Recognizing good visual design
- Working within brand guidelines
- Understanding usability heuristics
- Staying up to date with current online product principles
- Collaborating. You have a superb ability to communicate and a way of explaining ideas that get others interested and excited about your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years professional design experience
- Passion for video games
- Experience designing for mobile and desktop applications
- Additional background or strong familiarity with front-end development
- Experience with creating design prototypes. You should be able to have some basic technical knowledge of what needs to happen to bring your designs to life.
- Partnering with product managers to build features from the ground up that solve user’s needs
- Helping to define the reusable components used to build our products
- Collaborating to create journey maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate how features should work
- Crafting materials to bring into user testing
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Portfolio Link
- Social Profile