- Survios, the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for a talented Concept Artist to help push the quality and innovation to the next level with our talented Art Team!
- Strong understanding of aesthetic foundation.
- Proficient at concept art, graphic design, and Visual development.
- Comfortable executing multiple techniques and styles, as well as exploring experimental approaches to visual problem solving.
- Capable of creating inspiring finished images that clearly define the look and mood of a scene, biome, or world.
- Capable of creating inspiring finished images that convey the look and spirit of a character or creature.
- Familiar with game development and the unique performance requirements and limitations of game art assets and level construction.
- Knowledge of basic 3D software packages and experience employing 3D techniques into a concept workflow is an advantage.
- Capable of assembling descriptive, informative moodboards.
- Familiar with constructing storyboards.
- Strong visual storytelling skills.
- Must be teamwork-oriented and have very good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Previous experience working with VR.
- Experience in Unreal Engine and blueprints.
- Works with the creative director and art director to establish visual language guidelines and documentation for production artists to reference and follow.
- Works directly with production artists to ensure that concepts are being accurately executed and applied to game art assets.
- Assist artists during the creation process by providing additional concept art, reference material and paint overs.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile