- We’ve harnessed Unreal Engine 4 and built a suite of powerful, world-class systems on top of it.
- Now we need you to help us take this further.
- Experienced in C++ - you’ve got experience in C++, and have contributed to published software (games industry experience not essential)
- Problem Solver – you enjoy understanding and working with complex systems. You’re prepared to dive into unfamiliar code and learn new skills when necessary.
- User Interface – you have some experience building easy-to-use UIs, using HTML, Unreal Engine’s Slate, WinForms, WPF or a similar language.
- Practical - sometimes a rapid prototype is needed to quickly test an idea. Other times a mission-critical system needs detailed planning and consultation. You have an instinct for what level of engineering is needed, and you can work efficiently at any level.
- Great Communicator - you can talk about your work. You’ll be as comfortable specifying a task with designers and collaborating on a shared codebase with engineers as you are taking feedback from directors and producers.
WE'D BE ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED BY:
- Wide Range of Experience. Knowledge of relational and document-orientated databases, multi-threading, Unreal editor.
- Other Languages – if you know Typescript, C#, Python, Lua, that would also be useful
YOU ALSO NEED TO BE:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Always striving for quality
- Creative and innovative
- You’ll be engineering critical tools that will underpin development across all our games.
- You’ll be involved in solving complex and technical challenges, as well as working with developers from all disciplines to understand and improve their workflows. In other words you’ll be playing a key role in developing our future games.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile