🌍 About Supermassive Games
- We are a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR.
- We have released a number of successful titles and are best known for the critically acclaimed PS4 hit Until Dawn and the recently launched The Dark Pictures Anthology.
- The latter is a series of stand-alone, horror games for PS4, Xbox and PC.
- The first two games are out now - Man of Medan and Little Hope.
- Founded in 2008, the studio is now home to over 200 talented individuals working across a range of storytelling titles.
- We've built a track record of high-end production backed up with delivery and reliability.
- We teamed up with ITN Productions and games trade body TIGA to create this video that explains more about us and how we work.
- The studio has received numerous awards, including a BAFTA for Until Dawn, and was included on the prestigious Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 and Technology Fast 500 lists in 2013.
- The studio also works with GamesAid, other charities and educational establishments.
- With a passion to deliver high-end interactive drama Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.