- Are you good at sticking to the plan?
- Do you know what to do when things do not necessarily go as smoothly as they should?
- We are looking for competent producers who can manage full project cycles, keeping within scope, time and budget.
- You will be good at creating plans, backup plans and on the spot plans!
- You understand how to create powerful and effective goals that will drive a team forward with your leadership.
- You are comfortable with communicating with high level stakeholders and can translate their feedback into meaningful tasks for team members.
- You will be actively seeking out risks and finding ways to mitigate them.
- Most of all, you will have a burning passion for games!
- You have a good understanding of project development
- You have a positive attitude and can get the best results from a team
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general
- Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and check carefully and in timely manner the builds to ensure that they match stillalive quality standards
- You have high stakeholder management skills, understanding the varying needs and conflicts of all stakeholders in a project
- Coordinate the team wisely and pro-actively, to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects
- Know team members’ strengths and weaknesses, and assign goals and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to shine
- Be able to manage project finances, keeping within financial targets and constraints
- You are well familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban and have successfully conducted multiple projects already
- You are a clear and confident communicator and facilitate the information flow within the team, knowing how to best communicate with different personalities using English
- You can scan horizons, foreseeing potential risks and challenges, and mitigate them before they happen
Nice to have:
- You have professional work-experience in the games industry
- You participated in at least one complete game development cycle
- You speak German
- You have a solid understanding of game development
What character traits make you a great stillalive producer:
- Strong willed
- Well Organized
- Good learning agility
- Expert communicator
- Professional timekeeper
- Open minded
- Intuitive problem solver
- Lead a team through a full game development cycle (agile)
- Collaborate with the Game Director and turn the goals into concrete next steps
- Create project roadmaps and milestone plans
- Manage all project resources, including staff time and allocation
- Organize, create, maintain project backlogs
- Liaise with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Manage and facilitate project feedback from stakeholders
- Manage and maintain project budgets
- Work on awesome core games for many platforms
- Work closely with a competent and enthusiastic team of game-devs
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile