- We are looking for a PR & Communications Manager on a fixed contract that will drive our internal and external communications as we grow the company.
- This vacancy will be until 31 Dec 2021. As our PR & Communications Manager, you will drive the storytelling of our company and entertainment products.
- We are looking for someone who will proactively and reactively create a flow of compelling stories on behalf of Star Stable Entertainment.
- In order to successfully do so, we believe that you have extensive experience in PR, communication, and project management.
- You are an excellent communicator and understand the power of storytelling.
- Being responsive and adaptive to different situations is your preferred working style.
- Your positive mindset helps you see opportunities in everything you do and you don't let any situation stop you from delivering a compelling message. Nice to have:
- Experience from the gaming, tech, or entertainment industry
- Issue management
- Manage internal and external written material including plans, press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, and FAQs.
- Develop and manage all phases of product publicity across multiple product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement best practices for working with agencies.
- Closely collaborate with marketing and teams across the organization to lead a 360 approach to PR planning and execution.
- Interact with internal stakeholders across the organization to coach and guide our external communication.
How to Apply
- Personal Information