- Do you enjoy learning new features and can easily transition from one codebase to another?
- Do people often see you as the person who can hop in on anything and deliver great shipping code?
- We’re looking for folks like you.
- Quality Driven and Proactive
- Supportive and Collaborative: You know that the best work comes from a team who trusts and respects each other.
- You strive to collaborate with others and don’t care whose ideas win. Best ideas win.
- Flexible and Iterative
- You’ve shipped a title or two prior: you probably have experience in game development, have worked on a variety of features, and are unafraid to ‘just look it up’
- Curious and passionate: You read and/or play games most days. You know what’s going on in the world of games, and can’t wait to talk to others about it.
- Have shipped a game with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with development for a hardware platform besides PC: Either a game console or mobile
- Be a master of C++ and object oriented programming.
- Have experience and be comfortable with a variety of gameplay features.
- Be able to assess, prioritize, and estimate features.
- Help push for quality and create usable tools / systems utilizing your knowledge of Unreal Engine 4. Must have 3-6 months experience working with Unreal in a professional environment.
- Have a designer brain: You can support the design team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps.
- Mentor and guide junior programmers
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art game dev tech that will help keep Squanch leading the pack
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter