- SOFTGAMES is currently looking for a passionate and proactive Game Data Analyst (f/m/x) to strengthen our Mobile Games Business Intelligence (BI) efforts.
- You interact with other Game Data Analysts, Producers of multiple games and key players across the company to provide a broad and detailed understanding of our user base.
Our goal is to create the best experience for our players.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven advisor who enjoys deep diving into our games, has the ability to do independent research and generate insights from large data sets as well as a hands-on attitude of servicing daily data requests and analyses.
This role requires excellent understanding of SQL and other query languages, and enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game teams with the data and insights that will drive the continued success of our games.
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a test. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Please apply only if you have the right to work in Canada. We do not relocate / offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- **Due to indeterminate circumstances of COVID-19, this position may initially be done remotely.
- University degree in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or comparable qualification
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge in some data analysis and reporting tools (Eg. Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools)
- Experience with data discovery, visualization and dashboards
- People-oriented, a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of DeltaDNA is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst for Free-2-Play (F2P) mobile games
- A passion for casual games
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Make our Instant Mobile Games even more successful by delivering insights into player behaviour
- Extend our Game Analytics systems
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis of key performance indicators
- Communicate, define and create clear and unambiguous visualizations of your results/analysis
- Identify and report actionable insights and make recommendations
- Other areas of data-driven reporting, analysis and investigations as they are required
- Work with teams and individuals across the company
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a Narrative Design test. **Due to indeterminate circumstances of COVID-19, this position may initially be done remotely.