- SkyBox Labs is looking for a collaborative and results-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to recruit and source top talent for our growing game development studio!
- As a valued member of the HR and Talent Acquisition team, you will play a key part in the growth and success of the company by building a robust and diverse talent pipeline for roles across disciplines including software engineering, art, design, operations, production and QA.
- This is a great opportunity to put your existing knowledge and skills to use in a fun and dynamic environment, while being given opportunities for ongoing learning and development!
*Although this is a 1-year fixed term to start, you will be eligible for benefits and there is potential for the role to become permanent.
- 2+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, either in a corporate or agency setting
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing and attracting talent through LinkedIn and other platforms
- Proven success in filling difficult-to-fill roles in a highly competitive market
- A knack for building positive relationships with candidates, hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy with experience using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Lever or Greenhouse
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing and presenting recruitment data and metrics
- Ability to effectively manage your time, juggle multiple priorities and maintain focus under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines and fulfill extensive hiring demands
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to help out where needed in order to achieve our recruitment goals and overall business needs
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle extremely confidential information
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to learn and expand your skills!
- Experience working in tech, games, VFX or a related industry
- Experience with employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Leverage advanced sourcing techniques to build a robust and diverse talent pipeline of active and passive candidates through various sources and channels, including (but not limited to) LinkedIn and other social media platforms, networking events, professional job fairs and student career fairs, employee referrals, etc.
- Full-cycle recruitment: gain a deep understanding of our roles through research and thorough intake meetings with hiring managers; create compelling job ads; conduct thorough and effective screening of candidates; plan, facilitate and conduct interviews; negotiate, draft and send out job offers; and assist in creating a stellar onboarding experience for new employees
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout each stage of the recruitment process
- Partner and develop strong relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders within the studio
- Analyze and present on key recruitment data and metrics in order to support hiring decisions and improve talent acquisition processes and procedures
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining effective talent acquisition, sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Act as a studio ambassador through attendance of various industry events
- Attend university career fairs and assist with our student co-op program
- Take ownership over recruitment-related projects as needed
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile