- To work on our upcoming projects we are looking for a full-time Senior Game Designer (m/f/d) for our studio in Tuebingen or Berlin.
- As a Senior Game Designer, you are responsible for the development and implementation of game ideas and writing of the related documentation.
- You are part of an ambitious team of developers and work together closely with the project management.
- You have appropriate job experience in game design
- You have a university degree in game design, computer science or design, or an equivalent professional experience
- You are experienced in interdisciplinary work and you are familiar in working together with artists and programmers.
- You are capable to think through complex facts in a logical and well-structured way and to formulate it to a clear and easily understandable game design document.
- Experience with the development of commercial games.
- Experience with serious games/ e-learning/simulation and/or strategy games
- Experience mit user experience design (UI/UX)
- You always think customer centered and always have the big picture in your head
- You are committed and highly flexible
- You have high quality standards for your products and develop your skills on your own initiative
- You speak German and English
Even if you do not meet all of the qualification requirements completely, we would love to hear from you.
- Development of game ideas based on specifications
- Creation of structured and efficient game design documents
- Attendance of the implementation and definition of all necessary steps for balancing and polishing
- Creation of attendant documentation for research purposes
How to Apply
Then please send your CV and a cover e-mail to Stefan Hoffmann (email@example.com). Of course, we will handle all inquiries and applications confidentially.
Your Portfolio Together with your application we expect some examples of your previous work. Please describe precisely what you did concretely on these examples.