We are looking for an experienced Sound Designer
- Familiarity with game audio middleware likeWwise or FMod, or native systems for implementation.
- At least over a year of industry experience as a sound designer, whether in games or in a related field.
- A team player; able to work collaboratively across various disciplines.
- Enthusiasm and clear-cut passion for playing, developing games and player experience.
- Able to work independently with strong self-management, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Solid sound design/sound asset creation skills and understanding of music and sound theories..
- Experienced in using digital audio workstations.
- Having shipped titles
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Stable Internet Connection
- Means to be trained/work properly online and engage on at least voice calls for meetings and discussions
- Creation of sound effects, music, any audio assets for games to specification, utilizing existing pre-recorded material or composing from ground up for games.
- Creating and keeping necessary audio documentation and trackers up-to-date.
- Conceptualize sound direction for game projects and marketing (ie. video).
- Develop sound systems for games.
- Conduct recording sessions for voice overs, or field recording for new sounds as needed. Handle recording clean-up and editing.
- Implementation of audio asset into the game through middleware (such as Wwise) or other tools and software.
- Test implement audio assets to ensure playback and quality is at standard and as intended, and check for further areas of improvement.
- Creating and mixing audio material for marketing
- Contribute to the overall process improvement of the sound design pipeline
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile