- Our Austin game studio working on the popular Monopoly Slots Casino is looking for a UI Artist/Designer with out of this world talent.
- Thorough proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Unity experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience producing high quality graphics on mobile apps or web
- 2 Shipped mobile apps or game products preferably in the free to play space
- Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Unity implementation and basic UI animation.
- Knowledge of asset version control tools such as SVN, GIT, Perforce or JIRA
- Experience using particle effects in Unity3D
- Experience in social game production
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile production
All applicants MUST provide the following in the event of an interview:
- Portfolio (website or blog required for pre-interview)
- Animation samples if animation is core ability (AVI, Quicktime, or website)
- Please provide all links upon application
- Work closely and collaborate with teammates to build UI graphics and designs
- Design, create, and implement UI with an expert understanding of mobile gaming as well as an understanding of current trends in the best Social Games
- Work with the development team to create UI art from the mockup phase to final production
- Implement UI art and animations directly in engine – Unity3D
- Respond positively to feedback and Iterate on UI, upgrading graphics and add polish via animations and FX
- Maintain asset libraries and texture atlases with a high level of proficiency and organization
- Maintain stylistic consistency by expertly matching the current style of the game and propose innovations and improvements to the UI team
- Strong aesthetic sense, polished illustration skills, an eye for design
How to Apply
- Personal Information