- Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA.
- We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
- Programming experience using C++
- Shipped successful AAA titles on PC or console as a rendering programmer
- A computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with DirectX 11/12/Vulkan/LibGNM and HLSL
- Strong knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra
- A love for games
- A down to earth attitude
- Passion to evolve, grow, and lead
- Shape the long-term technical roadmap for the game engine behind Age IV, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes.
- Own the development and improvement of rendering technology and tools on our proprietary game engine.
- Be the go-to development support person behind shader, lighting and FX integration Collaborate with artists and designers to ensure content fulfills their visionShare knowledge among the studio and nurture the development of junior programmers
How to Apply
- Personal Information Optional
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile