The Corporate Marketing Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be coordinating the corporate side of all marketing initiatives in collaboration with the Public Relations Manager and the Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing or any other relevant program;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in interactive marketing, social media and or communications management;
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.);
- Experience in communication and/or public relations;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience with Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc.);
- Good knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO);
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign) an asset;
- Knowledge of Canva, an asset;
- Ability to work in a team under pressure, in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Autonomy, thoroughness, and curiosity.
Collaborate in the deployment and execution of the strategic marketing, social media, and corporate communications plan; Provide clear creative briefs for our Art Director in order to create all Corporate assets; Coordinate projects and all corporate asset creation (videos, images, photoshoots, corporate website, etc.) based on the plan; Implement, improve corporate tools and templates in collaboration with the Art Director (Newsletters, Bulletins, Townhalls, etc.); Be the main point of contact with the creative agencies on a day-to-day basis; Create and share content on our multiple platforms both in French and English; In collaboration with the Public Relations Manager, support the human resources team in the reviewing of internal communications; Monitor projects and provide KPIs so the team can successfully deliver all of their mandates according to the budget and schedule; Support the PR Manager in organizing and participating in various corporate events; Support the Digital Marketing Strategist for social media post on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and Reflector.com ; Support the artistic director in the creation and improvement of visual tools; Responsible for the maintenance and updates of the company's website; Help the IP Brand team, if needed.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile