- We are looking for a talented 3D Artist to join the core game development team.
- This person will contribute in creation of various objects and elements such as architectural elements and environment props, vehicles, devices, character equipment and more.
- The right candidate has the passion in creating game- art and is able to produce stunning, high quality and efficient AAA game content.
- 3+ years of experience in AAA game development (PC and/or console)
- Shipped a AAA PC/Console title as a 3D Artist.
- Demonstrated ability in designing and crafting high quality hard-surface art.
- You have the passion to create designs fit for a tactical shooter game.
- You have excellent understanding of form, color and materials.
- You have proficient knowledge of Max, Maya or Modo, MudBox / ZBrush and Photoshop, or equivalent package.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Understanding of industrial and product design
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine.
- Strong traditional art skills such as painting, drawing or sculpting.
- Interest and understanding of military aesthetics and designs.
- Proficiency in Substance Painter / Designer.
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of real-time 3D assets.
- Contributing to the references, concepts, and art direction, while also having the initiative to take the work further independently.
- Participating in design choices and communicate with other artists, game designers and managers.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive.
How to Apply
- Just press the little red button to send us e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tell us a bit about yourself and don’t forget to include a link to your portfolio and your CV/LinkedIn! We would love to know more about you.