- Red Kite are working on a variety of exciting open world AAA games and has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced network programmer to strengthen and shape one of our teams.
- In this role you'll be responsible for the delivery and integration of robust network features in collaboration with our multi-disciplined development teams.
- Your knowledge and expertise will also be invaluable in supporting projects across a multitude of platforms, genres and game areas.
- Shipped multiple titles.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A broad contemporary knowledge of scalable online services, client/server and peer to peer architectures, data replication and cloud, PC, and console platform services and APIs.
A passion for multiplayer games and associated technology.
Experience in any of these areas may be advantageous but not essential:
- Prior console development experience.
- Leveraging tools and systems within Unreal or Unity to deliver network functionality.
- Adoption of efficient development methodologies (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing, tools pipelines, etc.).
- Work on a wide variety of projects and tasks, contributing to the development of robust network systems.
- Follow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards.
- Identify and debug network issues across multiple projects.
- Mentor less experienced people, share knowledge and best practices with the team.
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile