- We’re looking for a Senior Technical Artist with a love for video games, to join us in working on both famous and new IPs.
- Experienced and talented Technical Artist
- Fluent with Maya, Unreal4, Python and other scripting languages.
- Strong knowledge of physically based shading and lighting
- Strong knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Strong grasp in Substance Designer/Painter, HLSL , etc.
- Experience in blueprints and node-based shader networks such as those found in Unreal
- Knowledge in 3D graphics and rendering pipelines
- Diligent and extremely organized
- Dedication and passion for awesome games and creating them
- Excellent English skills (oral and written), German optional
- Communicative and conscientious working skills
- Extremely motivated and creative
- Proactive problem solver
- 5+ years of experience in the videogames industry on shipped games
- Strong artistic and technical background.
- Experience in adjacent fields: 3D art, VFX, particles and physics simulation, animation, rigging
- Familiar with Scrum framework
- European citizen or EU work permit
- Develop tools, pipelines and workflows for the Art team
- Keep current with the latest technological developments and advancements throughout the game industry
- Research and develop technical solutions in order to achieve the artistic vision and visual fidelity goals of our projects
- Providing documentation and mentoring the art team to fully take advantage of our tools and technology
- Understand and keep with performance budgets and limitations of console platforms
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter