- We are looking for an experienced, talented, and highly passionate lead game designer for our new studio in beautiful Vienna.
- You are an expert game designer with the ability to lead a team of game and level designers to achieve outstanding results.
- You love systems design as well as transporting emotions via visual aesthetics, sound, and UX.
- You have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, strong communication skills, boundless creativity, and a long-standing dedication for games and gaming culture.
- You will work on a new original IP
- … a game designer with 5+ years of development experience within the PC and Console space and you shipped at least 1 title in a lead role.
- … a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful, respectful, and highly motivated.
- … known for having good leadership skills, that you stand up for your team and that you are enjoying managing a team.
- … extremely dedicated to crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- ... self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic game design skills.
- … able to work well under pressure and you are someone keen to take on the challenge that this role involves.
- … able to write, communicate, and maintain design specs throughout the game’s life cycle.
- … following the development of the games industry, trends, competition, platforms, and market.
- … having a decent technical background and overall understanding of development and production.
- … able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have...
- … Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and you have an aptitude for scripting and working with blueprints.
- … a strong interest in all kinds of other entertainment trends and other entertainment media.
- … experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
- ... experience in the games as a service business model and you know how to engage players for a long time.
- ... As Lead Game Designer you will act in a project leadership capacity to solve critical problems that affect production’s objectives with regards to Game Design. You are responsible for building strong teams, co-dev connections and collaboration.
- … enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- … take ownership of features and player experience and implement mechanics, design systems, create and balance content to boost the overall player experience.
- … make sure that the design team is in sync with the vision of the project.
- ... be actively identifying problems or shortcomings in the game, provide solutions together with the team, create and maintain guidelines and specifications.
- … be the go-to person for design related questions.
- ... put your hands and ideas into the game to achieve top results.
- ... develop documentation, craft prototypes, and deliver final content for specific meta and micro gameplay features and systems.
- ... enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile