- We are looking for a QA Analyst, who is curious by nature and passionate about quality testing.
- The perfect candidate should pride themselves on their attention to detail and be willing to go the extra mile to pro-actively discover defects before our internal and external customers do.
- Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia.
- Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses.
- Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
- As a QA Analyst, you will act as an advocate for quality for both our internal clients and players alike.
- Looking beyond simple Pass/Fail states to identify usability issues and make recommendations for improvements.
- You will enjoy being involved in requirements analysis, getting involved early in projects, to detect usability issues, before a line of code is written.
- You must be technically-minded with great written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to work in an agile and collaborative manner.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English in order to communicate with teams globally (this position will be working closely with the Canadian QA team)
- Experience of Client/Server testing, web testing
- Browser based testing experience with IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers and debugging tools
- Experience with mobile/web applications, and Mac OS testing are assets
- Good knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies
- Proven ability to define, write and execute test case scenarios
- Strong communication skills, Superb attention to details, Team player
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with standard web server load testing utilities
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and communications
- Experienced in working with QA teams in different geographic locations
- Experience with Test Orchestration and reporting interfaces (XRay etc)
- Automation Experience, particularly using Cypress.io
- Experienced with planning and coordination with different functional teams (Development, Project Management, and Business Analyst) in different time zones
- Experienced with testing of 3rdparty integration tools and SDKs
- Maintain a high level of quality assurance for client/server application by applying testing processes to new and existing products
- Analyse business documents to understand and determine any gaps in requirements
- Create, maintain and execute test cases
- Identify defects and minimize steps to reproduce
- Log concise and detailed bugs into a defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development and business teams to reproduce, prioritize and monitor defects
- Provide test status updates to various stakeholders
- Balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision while working under tight deadlines
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.
- If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we cannot accept general applications. This inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.