- We are looking for a marketing analyst.
- You will run marketing/user acquisition campaigns and buy media for our hit title Highrise.
- This role comes with a wide variety of responsibilities: building out marketing reports and analyzing data, establishing marketing best practices, selecting and testing various ad networks, and collaborating with artists to generate high performing creatives.
- This is a highly analytical role, and will require a deep understanding of data analysis and reporting; you will be expected to know complex functions in Excel, at least some basic SQL and have a strong math or statistics background.
- You'll be working closely with our CEO, product designers and artists.
- This role is fully remote, but applicants based in North American timezones would be preferred.
- Have 2+ years experience analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- Have a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or a related technical/business degree
- Have a deep analytical background, with ability to construct complex spreadsheets and run SQL queries
- Analytically assess marketing metrics like ROI, ROAS, CPI, CPA, etc.
- Think logically with the ability to quickly identify new opportunities or challenge the status quo
- Communicate effectively with both artists and product managers
- Know how to write clearly and succinctly, as this is a fully remote position
- Bonus points for: passion for games; advanced degree in Engineering, CS, Math or related fields; deep understanding of A/B testing frameworks; deep familiarity with SQL
- Running user acquisition campaigns across a variety of supply partners (like Facebook, Google, Snap and ad networks)
- Help build and iterate on our marketing infrastructure for creating, managing and tracking performance campaigns
- Conduct technical analysis to optimize campaigns and share learnings
- Design and execute A/B tests to maximize ad performance
- Collaborate with marketing creative artists to generate high performing creatives
- Establish processes and best practices for segmentation, targeting and creative
- Work closely with the CEO to establish ROAS and growth KPIs
- Long-term, grow the paid marketing team with full-time hires and interns
Within 3 months you'll...
- Evaluate our marketing infrastructure and spec out improvements
- Evaluate our analytics infrastructure and spec out improvements
- Build a custom marketing performance report via APIs and spreadsheets
- Evaluate our current marketing efforts and define a roadmap for running yield-focused hypotheses
- Develop a working relationship with artists, engineers and product designers at Highrise
- Develop a deep understanding of user motivations in Highrise after conducting dozens of user interviews
Within 6 months you'll...
- Implement a sustainable, long-term marketing and analytics infrastructure
- Execute on a performance marketing roadmap that might involve paid social, paid search and influencer marketing
- Identify opportunities to improve our process
- Identify ROI positive paid marketing or media buying opportunities
- Track ROI and ROAS on a continuous basis
- Work closely with artists and animators to develop a creative pipeline
Within 12 months you'll...
- Manage a marketing budget of $1M+/month
- Hire user acquisition analysts and interns to improve operations
- Hire artists, animators or agencies to scale marketing's creative team
- Contribute to the strategic direction and vision for the company and its products
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile