- As a Backend Engineer, you will be a part of our Data Infrastructure team and help scale our infrastructure to facilitate the processing and recording of billions of events per day.
- You will be working on some of our biggest projects as you build APIs that enable us to deliver offers and recommendations to millions of players in real-time games!
- Minimum of 4 years of professional engineering experience in the backend
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience working on distributed systems
- Knowledgeable on AWS, GCP, Hadoop, or backend related technologies
- Strong skills in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP
- Note: Prior mobile/gaming experience is NOT required Extra Gems for:
- Experience in working on dev-ops and/or infrastructure teams
- Experience in working on ETL (data pipeline) system
- A love for games!
- Develop highly scalable and reliable backend microservices for our games like leaderboards, IAM, etc
- Improve and build infrastructure tools, like A/B test system and crash reporting systems that are mission-critical to the business
- Implement flexible, reusable, and scalable solutions to improve our data pipelines
- Build web tools to support our internal teams with data analysis and visualization, which influences what we build for our players
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter