We're looking for a passionate and driven Sound Designer.
- At least 2 years of games industry experience
- Shipped AAA title experience is strongly recommended, but not a must
- Knowledge of recording techniques, foley sound creation, and on-location recording.
- Experience using core UE4 audio implementation solutions such as Blueprints logic; the SoundCue editor; the Sound Class and Passive Sound Mix system; the Map Editor; the Animations Editor, etc. You are comfortable editing map geometry in UE4, adding Ambient Actors, Audio Volumes, etc.
- Knowledge of middleware solutions such as Wwise
- High level of familiarity with audio software such as Reaper, Nuendo, Sound Forge, Wavelab various plugins to produce solid, cutting edge sound design.
- Experience working on X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4 platforms.
- Working knowledge of Perforce, JIRA, Agile methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
Nice to have
- Ability to play on any instrument
- Basic skills in music composition
- Creating sound effects using custom recordings and library material to generate original audio
- Designing, creating, editing, converting, implementing, and managing large volumes of audio content
- Responsibility for several audio sub-disciplines (e.g. Environmental audio, physics audio, etc.) Creative autonomy around these areas shall be given to the candidate
- Meeting production deadlines and schedules.
- Performing field recording and foley if needed.
- Responsibility for the audio output of the studio, acting as an audio resource for all media that need sound work
- Production of linear audio for cinematics and promotional material
- Audio play-testing (on target platforms) and audio quality assurance.
- Identifying, prioritizing, reporting, and resolving audio bugs/issues
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile