We are seeking experienced programmers to help us make TerraTech, our sandbox adventure game where players design and build their own creations through a mix of crafting, combat and discovery.
- Professional Game Programming Experience (at least 2 years)
- 1 or more shipped games
- High competence in C++ (preferably industry experience)
- Good working knowledge of 3D maths and problem solving abilities
- Ability to self-organise and communicate with the rest of the team
- You’ll be working as part of our highly talented Code team.
- The team operates across the full spectrum of development, from low level graphics and engine code to prototyping and developing new gameplay systems and UIs.
- The role involves working closely with the entire team to create entertaining gameplay systems, provide designer support, and improve the full user experience.
How to Apply
If interested please send your resume to us.