no-pact is looking for creative, well organized and enthusiastic Game Designers!
- Balanced approach with both creativity and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of game design fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Passion for games!
- Previous involvement in game design.
- Programming knowledge.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Having pet projects or contributing to any open source projects.
- Create new game ideas and gameplay mechanics.
- Design various game elements such as the core gameplay, meta gameplay and monetization.
- Work closely with a team of programmers and artists to turn your design into reality.
- Define the analytics approach to collect meaningful gameplay data.
- Analyze gameplay data to gain a better understanding of the player experience.
- Iterate on the game elements to improve the player experience.
- Analyze games to identify best (and worst) practices and share them with the team.
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and a short note about why you’d like to work at no-pact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your interest!