- We are seeking an experienced Producer to join our team of seasoned, passionate and talented game developers.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
- As a Producer, you’ll be helping to lead the development team in creating high quality software titles.
- You’ll work with directors, designers, engineers and artists to deliver a product that meets/exceeds the expectations of the respective franchise.
- 3+ years of management experience – ideally at least one video game project in the role Producer
- Post-secondary degree / diploma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates high-level leadership skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Work well within a team environment
- Good knowledge of video game development models.
- Guide teams and manage projects tasks
- Communicate company goals and principles in line with NLG’s environment/culture
- Identify existing problems
- Anticipate and mitigate future problems
- Coordinate and schedule the development team
- Ensure high quality and punctual delivery of milestones and final product
- Manage Publisher relationship
- Manage resources and budgets
- Understand and facilitate cross discipline communication issues in line with project needs
- Champion the professional development of the people you manage
- Coach to NLG’s principles and support short-term and long-term growth
- Performance and Probationary management
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile