- Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps or games through mobile user acquisition campaigns?
- Are you passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior and monetization?
Next Games is growing and we are looking for an analytically strong user acquisition professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
Your mission at Next Games is to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our brilliant analytics and games teams, as well as the rest of marketing.
- In depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook mobile ads. Good understanding of Google AdWords for mobile (UAC). Additional platforms a plus (e.g. ASA, Snapchat).
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROI based mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent negotiations and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering on multiple simultaneous projects.
We consider as a plus:
- Experience with ASO
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Independently manage budgets and prepare thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Build, maintain and enhance Next Games relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing Design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals alignment and update performance benchmarks.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter