- N3TWORK is looking to hire a Lead User Experience Designer to craft a world-class mobile game experience with a fast-growing, high-energy team.
- Our teams are structured to enable everyone to be a major contributor.
- You will have a significant impact on the direction of the game you're helping design, build, and deliver to players.
- In this role, you will work as part of an independent cross-functional team.
- You will draw on a deep set of communication skills to help keep the team aligned and inspired as you design and ship valuable experiences for customers.
● 6+ years designing mobile experiences ● A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change ● Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team ● Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction ● Understanding of product strategy principles and practices ● Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers ● Familiarity with standard UX tools and design systems ● Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography ● Ability to marry an existing art style with intuitive interaction design ● Prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows ● Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices ● Particular interest and experience in fashion or casual games a big plus ● Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study
● Lead the UX Design effort for major product features from concept to shipping. ● Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we're solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch. ● Act as a champion for players, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values. ● Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics. ● Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions ● Establish and evolve look and feel for user interface, including some motion design. ● Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team. ● Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve studio-wide design processes and practices.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile