- MY.GAMES is looking for a Polish Localization Specialist for their new project.
- Native Polish speaker.
- Professional translation experience, preferably with a game company.
- Flawless grammar.
- Proficiency with MemoQ, Microsoft Excel and JIRA.
- Hardcore gaming experience and an in-depth knowledge of MMORPGs.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Translating in-game content batches from English into Polish on MemoQ.
- Performing regular linguistic testing of a game to identify problems in the text using checklists, test cases, and test cycles.
- Correcting textual errors such as typos and inconsistencies in terminology and context.
- Reviewing user interfaces to find and fix cut-offs and other graphical issues.
- Editing and rewriting translated texts within the context of the game to ensure maximum readability and comprehension for Polish-speaking audiences.
- Preparing voice-over scripts and attending voice-over recording sessions to provide support as needed.
- Working with QA, Community Management, and Localization teams to provide feedback and improve localization quality of the games.
- Managing terminology (glossaries, TMs, style guides, etc.).
- Working with external translation agencies, reviewing the quality of their translations and providing feedback.
How to Apply
- Personal Information Optional
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile