- We're looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing company.
- We are looking for a brilliant, organized and creative person.
- Someone with talent, passion and experience. In this position you will lead, invent, and get things done by taking an idea and turning it into a reality.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, and takes full ownership of projects
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Experience in Scrum methodologies
- You will ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework
- You will collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed PRDs, UI/UX & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering
- You will be in charge of the success of the feature once it is released to production
- Responsible for the usage data and patterns; and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results
- You will work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, and efficient implementation
- You will find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience
How to Apply
- Personal Information