- As the Head of Growth, you will be a party leader.
- Your decisions will make or break your party and our brand.
- To take our product to the next stage, you must be good at many things.
- You must understand the ecosystem we live and breathe in really well.
- You must understand people very well, both those that play the game and those that you work with.
- You must be able to use your instincts, but couple it with solid data to reach the best conclusion.
- You must understand how to evaluate resources at your disposal and quantify effort and time teams need to accomplish a goal.
- Most importantly, you must be relentless in your pursuit of ambitious goals because the raid team is counting on you to be a little demanding.
- 5+ years of consumer product marketing experience in tech, with social products, technologies, and platforms
- Previous experience of growing consumer products from millions to tens of millions monthly active users.
- Gaming industry veteran. Understands the gaming community (understands how to market to them) and gaming landscape.
- Good understanding of user / gamer psychology or user research experience
- Strong analytical skills and habits.
- Strong knowledge and experience with "AAARR" framework.
- Good knowledge of brand positioning and storytelling
- Strong knowledge and decent experience with main channels:
- Content marketing. Especially Content promotion.
- Word of Mouth amplification.
- Online communities and community engagement.
- Influencers. Be familiar with how to interact with influencers/pro teams/players.
- Good knowledge or experience with additional channels:
- Email and drip marketing
- Referral and partnership programs
- Viral loops
- Good experience with growth experimentation.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building new marketing and product plans from the ground up.
- Comfortable at managing multiple projects / GTM campaigns at the same time.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience guiding cross functional teams on projects and driving decision making
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization, both directly and cross-functionally
- Curiosity to learn and a desire to act and get (all kinds of) things done!
- Incredible resourcefulness and empathy to guide teams toward agreement and decisions.
- Passion for Mobalytics and belief in our mission- I know we said it before, but we will keep repeating it.
- Product development/management or product design experience.
- Experience in language / positioning experimentation.
- Strong knowledge of network effects.
Mobalytics Required Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- People who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
Positioning and Communication: You represent Mobalytics to us and to the whole world. Do it right!
- Refine and maintain positioning, communication and messaging for the Mobalytics brand as well as specific product features.
- Create product and feature positioning, communication plans, and messaging for new features.
Go to Market: Every feature deserves a launch, and a great leader to do it for us.
- Create and execute GTM campaigns for new product features, partnerships and content promotions.
- Drive GTM plans working closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch and communications strategy
- Build and support programs geared to increase awareness and adoption of new product features and updates.
- Communicate GTM plans and results across all company departments.
Growth Experimentation: You will have to fail to succeed beyond everyone’s wildest dreams.
- Build a strong culture of growth experimentation.
- Constantly come up and experiment with growth ideas.
- Help the team to summarize and learn from conducted experiments.
- Push the team to run cross-functional growth experiments on a regular basis.
Analysis and Reporting: The team is only as good as you are at analyzing and relaying critical information.
- Understand player behavior and contribute to user analysis and research.
- Think through all the product stages (AAARR).
- Analyze day to day user behavior, results of any GTM campaign as well as unit economics.
- Deliver launch reports - including sentiment analysis, insights, and metrics as outlined in the GTM goals. Lead post-mortems.
- Work with data to generate break-through quantitative, qualitative, and competitive insights.
- Contribute towards research around product and feature positioning for new audience segments.
Leadership and Team Management: Every head must lead...
- Organize and lead the growth team.
- Organize cross department collaboration to execute GTM campaigns
- Offer guidance to those of us who are less experienced and help grow the team.
How to Apply
- Personal Information Optional
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile