We're looking for a passionate and driven Android Developer.
- Bachelors's degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or related field is required.
- Strong knowledge of native Android languages such as Kotlin, Java and xml.
- Previous work experience with AWS, Android SDK or mobile development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development.
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Mistplay experience for the Android platform.
- Work on fun projects such as social networking features for mobile gamers (Chat rooms, photo sharing, etc.).
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Identify issues by analyzing data, processes, and code to solve frontend issues and recognize areas for improvement.
- Perform consistent and substantial testing to create highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Implement solutions to complex problems in the frontend infrastructure.
- Write secure code and maintain the functionality of the infrastructure.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile