- Miniclip is looking for a Server Software Developer to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio.
- This is a full-time position.
- Please, apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
- It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
- Good programming skills: Functional, Object Oriented and other paradigms
- Good Linux knowledge (including bash and sh)
- Client/Server paradigm (TCP/IP stack)
- Git versioning system knowledge
- Python, Java or C/C++ knowledge
- Software design skills
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and team player
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details
- Accountability and Ownership with strong commitment
- Good English level, written and spoken
The following skills are desirable:
- Knowledge or experience of Erlang, Elixir
- Knowledge or experience of NodeJS, PHP
- Knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge or experience of Concurrent and Distributed Programming
- Developing and providing support for multiplayer game servers and related services
- Developing and maintaining tools and libraries for both internal and external use
- Developing game prototypes
- Maintaining our platforms, systems and network infrastructure
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
How to Apply
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter in English.