- An experienced Live Producer with inborn coordination skills?
- Background in games, eager to oversee their development? Hop on in!
- You’ve been operating with live game products for at least 3 years
- You have experience in setting rational yet ambitious metric targets for a free-to-play game and have successfully hit them
- You’re able to stand in our players’ shoes and critically evaluate what works in our games and what doesn’t
- You’re able to navigate high-stress environments, prioritize action points and make important decisions with the right intentions
- You have the analytical skills to interpret data and set meaningful KPIs
- You’re tech-savvy enough to wrench out technical issues thrown your way and to translate tech-speak to non-technical people (and vice versa)
- You run and oversee both product and live operations, working in close contact with our game and project leads
- As the advocate for live game service, you own our live roadmap and set milestones that are meaningful for the team and for our players
- You steer and prioritize game development, keeping the right people in the loop
- You’ll create and improve processes for deploying content and operating a game
- You’ll optimize our in-game content as well as contests, events, and promotions, and analyze related industry best practices to apply them at Metacore
You’ll oversee our telemetry system for in-game data; defining, monitoring and acting on our game KPIs to improve the game’s performance and our players’ experience
How to Apply
- Personal Information