We have an open position for a Games Programmer for our Roblox team.
- As a games programmer, you'll be responsible for creating interactive, fun, and well-performing games experiences using the assets provided by our other team members.
- You'll be working with a team of lots of other talented developers, each with their own unique skillsets, and a game design team with a strong passion and creative vision for the overall project.
- At least 2 years of experience with the LUA programming language
- At least 1 year of experience applying your knowledge of LUA into the Roblox Studio
- An eye for detail and user experience
- Ability to accept feedback and iterate as required
- Extensive knowledge of client/server relationships and usage of best-practices for utilizing both
- Extensive knowledge of Roblox-specific platform features (Game Passes, VideoFrames, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Create and manage extensible, high performing codebases that meet required specifications
- Follow game design work to ensure the creative vision and the desired branding fits the end result
- Prototype and iterate on concepts and work in test environments that can be presented to the rest of the team and clients
- Syndicate work and work in a team environment using Roblox Studio's Team Create and Git
- Optimize, refind, and correct work to ensure as much of a bug-free and well-performing environment as possible
- Work with artists, animators, other programmers, and game designers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in game development, industry standards, and best methods
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile