We’re looking for an experienced Unreal Developer to work on our upcoming game projects.
- You’re a hands-on developer / programmer.
- Your approach to problem-solving is to look for the long term solutions and a systematic approach.
- To achieve this, you don’t shy away from discussions with other coders, being able to both give and receive constructive feedback in the process.
- You’re experienced with and want to develop in the Unreal Engine – and you know why.
- Proficient in C++ and development for Unreal Engine
- Launched at least one commercial game
- Well-versed in best practices, production pipelines and workflows
- Experience with programming in a team
- Skilled communicator in both verbal and written exchanges
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Ability to take on the lead development role in a small team
- Experience in tools design
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Experience with porting
- Experience in other areas related to game development, such as game / level design, modelling, rigging, animation, etc
- Your job is to be our guide as we delve deeper and deeper into development in Unreal.
- You’ll be involved in the production of our projects from start to finish. You’ll work with the lead engineers and designers to establish our pipelines and workflows for development in Unreal.
- In your day to day, you’ll work directly in-engine, programming systems and gameplay as needed and converting blueprints into efficient C++.
- You can also develop tools for the designers and artists to better implement their designs and assets.
- You’ll participate in regular code review meetings to establish the ground rules for our development together with the other engineers.
How to Apply