- As a Senior Game Developer, you'll be a key part of a team in the production phase of a brand new green-lit game.
- The style of game is different to the usual MAG puzzle and word games, so it's a great chance to build something new.
- Ideally, we are looking for a team player who strengthens relationships with other disciplines, and can use their experience to help raise the bar of the entire project.
- You have deep knowledge in one or more areas of software and a wide cross-section in others such as: graphics, UI, gameplay, asset management
- You’ve been working with Unity in a professional setting for over 5 years and have a track record of shipping games in Unity
- You are an expert in C# with the ability to write well-structured code and experience working in a client-server environment
- You enjoy working in mobile game development (iOS and Android) and have a good understanding of the mobile platforms.
- Ideally, you have built and launched one or more mobile games on iOS and Android
- Solid understanding of the life cycle of a game project in terms of development and live operations
- A proven track record of delivering a game from early prototype phase, through to a live game in the wild.
- You are a great team player with excellent communication skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Demonstrable experience of mentoring more junior developers
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail around what looks and feels good to our players
- Taking part in the full development process including feature design, gameplay, and event design.
- Writing clean and maintainable code to ensure the scalability of the game; contributing to code & feature reviews; and using your experience and understanding to assist others in the team
- Working closely with your team as well as with other important stakeholders like marketing, server, BI, QA
- Contributing to the unique MAG culture including sharing, collaborating in our MAG Jams, and helping to maintain our company values
How to Apply
- Personal Information