- We are looking for a world class Marketing Manager to reach out to our customers and promote our games utilizing all digital and social channels.
- So, if you think you have the chops to deliver, come join us!
- Bachelors in Marketing or equivalent quantitative field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in marketing mobile casual games.
- Experience in various digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Chartboost, Admob
- and more.
- Love and passion for mobile games.
- An excellent command over the English language/ English grammar is a must. Flair and
- ability to write for a virtual audience is required. Experience working in a collaborative
- team environment.
- Effective Presentation Skills (able to get the point across).
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Understanding of how search engines and viral marketing works.
- Create impactful marketing campaigns to acquire new users. Create and maintain a campaign calendar.
- Create social media marketing strategies to acquire new users as well as engage existingusers.
- Email Marketing – Plan email campaigns for user acquisition & re-engagement.
- Managing blogger outreach and publication of guest articles on gaming and mobile websites in the world.
- Create ad copies ( AdWords, Facebook) for all paid campaigns and provide brief to designers for landing pages, banners etc.
- Review and refine all marketing collateral. You will be required to write messaging in the product, SEO friendly web content for our blog and website, etc. We love short, simple and powerful sentences.
- Proof-reading of content to ensure it is well written, effectively communicates the intended message and is 100% error-free.
- Generating user success stories and publishing them as reviews.
- Work closely with the other teams – product, engineering, content, marketing agencies.
How to Apply
Kindly send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com