- For our upcoming projects we are seeking talented and experienced coders, someone who is a passionate about games like the rest of us.
- We offer a vibrant, inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts.
- As part of our team you will push the limits of your abilities - join us and make games that will make a difference.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with OOP (Java, Objective-C, C#), experience with Unity 3D is a plus
- Experience with at least one mobile platform (iOs, Android)
- Familiar with Xcode or Android Studio
- Good knowledge of the English language (especially its written form)
- Design and develop new functionality across our shared libraries for our games
- Support, optimize and maintain shared libraries across multiple platforms and projects
- Integrate third-party plugins
- Port games to new platforms, and solve possible issues with new (often unreleased) devices, debugg and fix platform specific issues
- Integrate various “gadgets”
- Work cross team with artists, game designers, programmers etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and an optional cover letter to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch with you!